Wednesday, March 15, 2017

JOURNAL



JOURNAL

In this second semester I learn a lot of things that I have a higher grade in this semester but in every moments that I feel so tired I always think my family, myself and my future as my inspiration and to be more motivate to school. If  I stop studying all of my dreams might be destroy. I must go beyond with limitations to be able to achieve my dreams in life. One of the best additional subject in this semester is the ICT or Information Communication Technology because it is very helpful to us. As we all know, the use of technology in this generation is so rampant nowadays. Mostly the millennial are using it now but even the 90’s below people using also technologies for them not to be ignorant on it. Many of the people now using technologies as part of their business because technologies can help them to contact their customers and also to contact their business partners. We are so lucky that we tackled ICT in this semester because it can help us to be more literate individuals in the technologies.


In the features of web 2.0, I learn what is folksonomy, rich user experience, user participation, long tail, software as a service, lastly the mass participation. All of these is about in the role of ICT. Folksonomy allows user to categorize and classify information. One good example for this is Facebook. Rich user experience has a content of dynamic user participation. This means that the user can only manipulate the content not the one who put content on it. Long tail, on the other hand, is the one offered services or a demand. In semantic also know as web 3.0 is I learned that this web is a movement led by the world wide consortium(W3C) I get the aim of this web that is to understand the user’s preferences to be able to deliver trends in ICT, I’ve learned the different trends of ICT as to the world continues the ICT grows because it more focuses on some innovations that really leads to some changes of ICT. By those innovations many of the users can benefit especially for the business matters. Example for this the convergence and social media. Convergence is an interaction of technological advancements to work on similar task or goal and social media is a website application that enables web users to create and discuss web content.

In the past lessons Empowerment  Technologies(ICT), I have learned a about the static and dynamic web pages. That there is a great difference between the two in terms of their use and developer. These two is a was been famous nowadays. ICT has been very useful in every society even in far areas. Almost everyone is using it nowadays. This has been part of their daily living to get information and other trends. Others used this for their business. It really has a great help. This ICT is updating every now and then. There are a lot of trends in it including Google, Facebook and many more.
As we all know that ICT( Information Communication Technology) has a different components like Hardware and Software that kind of two components. In the past lessons, I learn that ICT is the main point on how to make any kind of websites ,power point  and ect. ICT is very useful nowadays because many people make their business in social media in any kind of website must been it useful.         


No comments:

Post a Comment